Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Gymnist in Training

The gym where Addyson takes her weekly gymnastics class held their Spring Mini-Olympics on Saturday and Addyson got to be part of it! There were 8 levels of kids all doing their thing and it was lots of fun to watch. She participated in the bars, beam, vault and floor exercise. I thought she did best on the bars, but my Mom said her favorite was the beam. Unfortunately Ryan and Delaney didn't get to see most of it because she was napping at home. They arrived just in time for the awards ceremony, Addyson is so proud of her medal!

She seems to really love gymnastics and I hope she goes far with it, but if not that's fine too. This Summer I've enrolled her in ballet, so this Fall she'll need to decide which one she wants to stick with. We'll see!
***And no, Delaney was not cheering in the 2nd to last picture, she is about to go into full blown tantrum mode, I love this age, haha

1 comment:

Melanie said...

So fun! Too bad we had so much going on Saturday, I would have loved to have seen it. Maybe next time. She looks so cute with the matching ribbons on her "pig tails"!