Sunday, May 17, 2009

Potty Time!

So today just after Lane finished her lunch she looked at me and said, "Poo Poo". I picked her up, sat her on the potty, and a few minutes later we had poop! I was surprised she actually did it, but for the past month or so she's pretty much been telling me when she's about to "go", so I thought we'd give it a try. I'm not in full potty training mode or anything, it just surprised me that it happened this early, Addyson was just over 2 when she started showing signs.

Yay Lane!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Yay Lane! And yay for poop! :) I was cracking up at your post...so funny the things we talk [/blog] about once we have kids... Right after Edoardo was born I read an article titled "32 things that change when you have a baby" and found every single point (including yay-for-poop) to be so funny and true!! I reposted it on my blog, if you want to read it: http://lkgb.blogspot.com/2008/11/thirty-two-things-that-change-when-you.html

Congratulations Lane (and mommy!)