Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Mom's Day Visit

Since I won't see Mom this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day, we decided to get together today instead. She came out to see us and the girls and I are always glad to see her. She reads stories to them, we have lunch, and she always helps me fold my laundry while we get in a good visit.
We each had something for the other; she gave me a really great cookbook(I'm into those lately)and I gave her some yummy smelling kitchen hand soap and lotion to match.

It was a fun day and I'm glad we got to see her, it seems like we don't see each other as much as we should, and we only live about 40 minutes apart!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

***And notice the climber I have on my hands...My sister Brandy says that Lane is the boy I'll never have with all the climbing she does and the mischief she gets into, ha!

2 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

everyone is dressed for spring. happy mother's day heather.

cookies and cups said...

Happy Mother's Day Heather! Cute new background too!