Sunday, July 26, 2009

6 Years

At 10 am on Saturday, July 26, 2003 in The Houston Texas Temple, Ryan and I were sealed for time and all eternity. I can't imagine a better way to marry the love of my life, it was a sweet ceremony to say the least.
1 apartment, 2 houses, 6 cars, 3 animals, 2 precious daughters, and 6 years later here we are living the dream! Life with us can get pretty hectic, but at the end of the day when all is quiet and kiddos are asleep and it's just the two of us, life is really good.

I feel so incredibly blessed that Heavenly Father led Ryan and me(back!) to each other. He's my best friend, I trust him and he can make me laugh until I can't breathe, he is seriously funny! Really, I'm not sure what I'd do without him. Plus, he's a great cook and he's pretty cute, too ;-)

Love to my sweet Ryan, here's to spending a wonderful eternity together...
XOXO

1 comment: