Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some Sweet Memories

Yesterday at my sister Brandy and her husband Bobby's birthday party, my Mom gave me some really great pictures she found. I love old pictures, and I especially love these! Tom and Patty have both passed away, and that's why these mean so much to me.

In the first picture my Dad is on the left, a 14 month old Heather is in the middle, and my Dad's brother Tom is on the right, circa September 1976. They're quite the lookers, wouldn't you say??
Second one is self explanatory. It's pretty obvious that the "resting in the pool about to fall asleep" gene did NOT get passed on to my girls! Glad that Dad was drinking a beer while watching me in the pool though ;-)

The last one is of Aunt Patty and me. I can't tell where we are, but by my short hair I know this one was taken in about 1996. Such a sweet lady.

Still miss them both a bunch...

1 comment:

jamiebeth04 said...

Made me cry when I saw your post. I know I mourne the loss of Pookie and TA but I guess sometimes I forget that other people mourne their loss too. Just know I loved the post and love that you are keeping them in your hearts everday! Always here if you need to talk!