Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Addyson LeeAnn!

WHERE has the time gone? Seems like yesterday that I was in the midst of a marathon 20 hour labor with this little one! She is growing up to be a really neat little girl. I enjoy the time I spend with her. When I need to run an errand I always want to take her because she's such a help. She's really smart, I love to have conversations with her and just pick her brain. I'm glad she belongs to me, what a great kid!! Oh and she's super funny, she keeps Lane and me laughing all day :)

Addy had a great birthday today. She got some fun presents, got to go to Carino's for lunch(she wanted to go somewhere that has pizza, so Carino's was the obvious choice!). Melanie and Bennett joined us and it was a great time.

Later on in the day Ryan made her a really fun Barbie cake. It's a tradition that Ryan makes the girl's birthday cakes for them. I always enjoy seeing what he comes up with, he did great this year!

Happy Birthday my sweet one! Looking forward to spending many, many more birthdays with you!

1 comment:

Nolo and Lauren said...

WOW... I can't believe she's five. Time is flying by. Happy B'day Addy.