Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tag, You're It!

So I see bloggers tagging other bloggers with random questions, and I was finally tagged, so here goes my version of answers...Oh, and if you read this consider yourself tagged! On your blog answer these questions too, I love to learn more about the people I care the most about!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00



2. How do you like your steak? Med Rare



3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs



4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now it's a tie between Grey's Anatomy and Glee



5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Just somewhere that has all four seasons, I'm not picky!



6. What did you have for breakfast? Special K with Red Berries



7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican



8. What foods do you dislike? Celery, Onions, Cilantro, oh the list goes on. And I wonder why my girls are such picky eaters?!



9. Favorite Place to Eat? Pappasito's and Perry's, a close race



10. Favorite dressing? Honey Mustard



11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 08' Tahoe



12. What are your favorite clothes? A comfy t-shirt, my favorite Gap Jeans, and my Merrill's. But I do like to get all dressed up when Ryan and I have a date :)



13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy, New York or New Zealand



14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day, today 1/2 full



15. Where would you want to retire? A sprawling ranch in the hill country



16. Favorite time of day? Morning, it's when I have the most energy



17. Where were you born? Houston, TX



18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football



19. Bird watcher? Umm, no



20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person, if I don't get to bed by 10 pm I'm a complete grouch the next day.



21. Do you have any pets? 2 cats, Hammer Johnson and Chester, and Baxter the dog.



22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmm, not at the moment.



23. What did you want to be when you were little? The Governor of TX, really! Still think I should have gone into politics...



24. What is your best childhood memory? Long Summer days in the pool with my sisters, those were some of the best times.



25. Are you a cat or dog person? Both!



26. Are you married? Certainly am, 6 years +



27. Always wear your seat belt? Of course.



28. Been in a car accident? A few minor ones.


29. Any pet peeves? People talking on their cell phones especially loud. Can't think of any more that really irk me.

30. Favorite Pizza Topping? Pepperoni, black olive, and mushroom just rocks.

31. Favorite Flower? Tulips and Irises

32. Favorite ice cream? Peanut Butter and Chocolate, and Mint Chocolate Chip from Baskin Robbins, been my favorite as long as I can remember.

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-Fil-A

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

35. From whom did you get your last email? Courtney

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably J Crew

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? My kids won't let me;-)

38. Like your job? Being a stay home Mom is the best and hardest job in the world!

39. Do you like Broccoli? I do

40. What was your favorite vacation? Abu Dhabi with Ryan and Addy in 06'

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Ryan and the girls

42. What are you listening to right now? Madagascar 2, Return to Africa

43. What is your favorite color? Blue

44. How many tattoos do you have? One

45. Coffee Drinker? Nope

No comments: