Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hurricane Lane

Delaney has always been our "get into everything-won't sit still for 2 seconds-overly curious"child, so each day is a new adventure with her.

Yesterday I was getting ready for the day when I could hear the dog scratching on the backdoor wanting back in. I kept asking Addyson to let him in and she wasn't saying anything. Finally she walked in to our bathroom and said, "Mom, there's chocolate all over the place so I didn't think you'd want Booka inside yet" By the way, the girls have renamed Baxter to Booka. He's still Baxter, but answers to both names, a sweetheart of a dog! Anyway, I walk out into the living room afraid of what I'd find, and our precious little Lane dumped out a brand new box of Cocoa Krispies all over the place, *sigh*. I mean, this isn't the worse thing she's ever done, but actually I thought it was funny so I had to get a pic of it. Now, had it been a chocolate bar type situation it wouldn't be so funny, and there probably wouldn't be a pic of it to be seen anywhere!

A picture I really wanted to get was when Ryan walked in on her in her room last week and she had smeared Balmex all over her face, oh MY! She looked like she had a little mask on her face; she did a good job of avoiding her eyes, nose and mouth, I was surprised! Ryan didn't think it was too funny, but I did, haha

Love, love this little girl, but she for sure tests every ounce of patience we have :)

No comments: