Thursday, October 29, 2009

Poison Control

Our little Lane was up to no good, again.

Last night I came in our room to find her on the floor gulping down the lotion I use on her for her Eczema. She had a ton of it in the palm of her hand licking it, the stuff must have tasted good. I started wondering if this could be something serious, then about that time there was a knock at my door. A friend from church came by to drop something off, so I told her what happened. She suggested I call Poison Control so I did. They said that Lane needed to eat some crackers and drink something. Also, the lady said for me to keep her up for a while to keep an eye on her(it was about 8:00 at this point, so you know I was thrilled to keep her up any longer) She's fine today, just a bad diaper first thing this morning!

Always something exciting going on at our house =)

No comments: