Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lemon Blueberry Bread

This morning I woke up ready to tackle my house, laundry, dishes, toy clutter and a new recipe I wanted to try.  I think the sun shining had something to do with my motivation as its been cloudy most of the week.  Love mornings like that!  Anyway, I tried my hand at some lemon blueberry bread, and I chose that to make because Ryan is traveling this week and he wouldn't care much to eat this particular sweet.  He's an ice cream, cookie dough, brownie type of guy, not a bread-fruit fan.  I think it turned out pretty good!  Lane helped me, as she usually does in the kitchen, and we had fun.  She grated some lemon zest and I let her measure out the 1/2 c of milk.

This afternoon we've been invited to go play at Joan and Anna's house, our neighbors, so I think Joan probably needs to try my bread.  I think she'll like it.  
Happy Tuesday-

No comments: