Saturday, July 20, 2013

Such a Clown

Laney is one funny kid.  I seriously will miss having her around after school starts.  She can make me laugh like no one else.  She has the best one liners ever, sometimes I'm surprised she's only 5!  Last night she, her dad and I were playing Go Fish before bed and it was Ryan's turn to go.  She looks at him and says, "It's your Go Fish, brother".  Of course these are things you have to hear in person to appreciate.  She was in the spa earlier and it was rainy, and the clouds turned to sun so I told her it was either time to get out or put sunscreen on.  She said, "Well you better grab that sunscreen, Mama Johnson". 

Addyson is my more serious, thinker of a kid, lane on the other hand is the free spirited little comedienne.  Who knew kids could be so different....


No comments: