Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A New Calling

I'm not sure why I've never been able to stay in a church calling for atleast a year, maybe that's good, and maybe it's bad.  In this particular instance I was sad to be released from my primary teacher calling.  I've been teaching Addyson's class since May of last year, but as of this past Saturday I'll be doing something new.  Brother Griffin asked me if I'd accept a calling as Primary Secretary and I accepted.  When I told Addyson she cried, but I told her I was happy that had the chance to teach her class at all.  She left me a sweet note the next morning before church.  Sweet girl.  I'm grateful that I'll still get to be among my girls at church and still learn all of the ins and outs of primary.  Not sure what all of my duties will be just yet, but I know I'll be working with some pretty fantastic ladies already serving in the primary presidency!

No comments: