Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Frozen Party

My girls saw the movie Frozen twice in the movie theater and immediately they were obsessed.  Finally it was released on DVD so I bought it for them.  As an extra special treat, I let them invite some friends over to watch it with them last Friday night.  We ordered pizza, I made "Frozen" cookies, and each girl that came over brought her favorite movie watching snack.  Ryan set up the projector in the living room and the girls got to watch the movie in style!  After the movie, the girls all headed outside to ride bikes, run off the sugar they consumed and played ghost in the graveyard.  It was so much fun, and when it was over Addyson told me how much fun she had and thanked me.  So glad we got to do it!  I have to say, Frozen is definitely one of my favorite Disney movies now!





No comments: