Monday, May 12, 2014

Stomach Viruses and Cronuts

Wow, Mother's Day weekend, I'm glad to see you gone.  Saturday morning began with Lane throwing up.  Thankfully it was short lived.  The next day was Mother's Day and thankfully that was nice.  Ryan and the girls surprised me with a new cruiser bike that I love!  He then made me breakfast, we went to church and I really enjoyed it.  The young men took over primary the last hour so the primary teachers and presidency could go to Relief Society.  After church Ryan was in the kitchen again making Cronuts.  That would be a combination a croissant and a donut.  My word they were good!  I probably ate more than I needed to but that's where my new bike came in handy.  We went on a much needed hilly bike ride.

During the night last night Ryan woke up wth an awful stomach virus, then it hit Addyson this morning.  This might be the worst kind of sick you can get.  I'm praying I don't get it because Ryan is leaving town tonight and will be gone all week.  What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?







No comments: