Saturday, August 23, 2014

New York City

I only have a few places I want to visit in this lifetime, and NYC was one of them.  So glad we finally got to go!  We stayed about three days and packed in as much fun as we could.  Brandy and her family met us there so that was a bonus getting to see them during the trip.

We saw Times Square, went on an open bus tour around the city and all of it's neighborhoods, saw The Statue of Liberty, the 9/11 Memorial and Freedom Tower, FAO Schwartz toy store, the biggest Toys R Us in the country, and ate at some pretty spectacular restaurants.  I am just amazed at the amount of people that are there, and how much of a hurry they're all in.  It's so different than where we live, but I loved it and getting to see it all in person.  These are some of my favorite pics from the trip.  Hopefully I can get a chance to go again and take in a broadway show or two!










































No comments: