Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

The girls had their Valentine's Day parties at school yesterday and had so much fun.  Addyson says the V Day party is always her favorite of all the parties at school.  They made boxes at home to collect their Valentines and they turned out pretty cute.  This morning we gave the girls some fun treats and they loved them.  Chocolates, books, Legos and stuffed animals.  They were happy kiddos!  This year I asked Ryan not to get me anything for Valentine's Day because I think it's just another commercialized holiday and that we didn't need a day to force the other one to show how much they care.  Ryan is pretty much on that the other 364 days of the year, I'm blessed!  Anyway, in case he DID get me something, I went ahead and got him some of his favorite truffles.  He listened and didn't get me anything and felt really bad since I got him the truffles.  But, I was happy he didn't, it meant he was listening!  Haha.  Instead, I got to sleep in late, he cleaned the house top to bottom for me, and is doing a late dinner for us tonight.  A win win for all!  I'm pretty lucky to call these two little girls and husband my year round Valentines.  






No comments: