Saturday, February 21, 2015

Brandy Visits

I was lucky enough to get a visit from Brandy this past week and I was so grateful for it!  It was just what I needed during this cold and snowy February.  She was here for five days and three of those days the girls didn't have school because of President's Day and weather days.  The two days the girls were at school, we packed in lots of shopping, lunching and even more visiting and catching up.  Ryan made us a really yummy dinner one night, we hit Macaroni Grill the last night she was here, we took the girls bowling, went to the SpongeBob movie that was really bad, and to a fun gourmet popcorn place on the Medina Square, I took her to Beachwood Place mall, she got to see Laney in her gymnastics element, and Addyson play volleyball at her clinic, lots of errands, and we just hung out.  Oh, and we hit record low temps on Friday while Brandy was here, yuck!  Haha. She keeps telling me it's my turn to head back to Texas to visit her for some sunshine and warmth before school is out, and I think I'm going to take her up on it.  I miss her already.









No comments: