Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A new room, almost

A few months back Addyson saw some bedding in a Pottery Barn Teen catalog that she instantly loved, and since we'd been looking to get her room updated, and she couldn't decide what she liked, I quickly made a mental note of what she liked.  After she left for school I ordered it and decided to save it and give it to her for Christmas.  I completely forgot to give it to her, so I decided that one day while she was at school Ryan and I could paint and update her room with her bedding and a few other things.  There's been so many calamity days this school year and she's been sick this week, so I figured I'd at least pull out the new bedding and sheets for her to start using.  I figured the bright colors would cheer her up and they did.  I just love it because it fits her personality; crazy, bright and fun!  Now to get rid of the top bunk, get her a new lamp, and some paint on the walls.  She deserves it, she's such a great kid!

No comments: