Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Happy Father's Day

First off, I can't understand why I didn't get a picture with Ryan and his girls after church today!  Now that I'm thinking about it, it was sprinkling outside, but still!  I could've gotten a quick one, but at least I got one with the ice cream cake.  Darn it.  Anyway, I hope he had a good day.  Before church the girls gave him some sweet homemade cards and we also gave him some flip flops and also some ear buds for when he goes running.  After church and lunch I surprised Ryan with a Blizzard cake from Dairy Queen.  I usually get him one for Father's Day each year so I'm sure he knew it was coming!  He got to take a long nap snuggled up next to his girls, then we had dinner.  He grilled Filets and I made squash casserole.  I felt bad that he technically still cooked, but I didn't think anyone wanted a steak that Mom made...
We are so very grateful for Ryan.  He's always putting himself before us, he's thoughtful, gives really good hugs, makes me laugh until I cry, and is the best Dad for our girls.  Couldn't have chosen anyone better!



No comments: