Friday, October 30, 2015

Baptism Pictures

Delaney was born during my favorite time of the year, the Fall.  The beautiful leaves, cooler weather, and the holidays looming.  So it was a perfect time for us to take pictures to celebrate her upcoming baptism at church.  We got some great pics at a park near us, and some in our own front yard.  Can't believe she'll be 8 in less than two weeks.  I still see her walking around the house in just a diaper and a binkie in her mouth with her blanket draped over her shoulder.  Makes my heart ache because I miss those days, but I sure love the kid she is today.  She's got the best sense of humor, just like her Dad.  At least once a day she has me laughing.  I hope we were able to capture some of her sweet personality in the pictures!  I'm so excited for her baptism and for the amazing journey she's already on in her life.










No comments: