Friday, October 30, 2015

Sister Missionaries

This past Sunday we had our Sister  Missionaries from church over for dinner. It was so much fun because it was a girls only night.  Ryan was traveling so it worked it that no boys were allowed, haha. I made Taco Soup with cornbread and we had a Boston Cream Poke Cake for dessert.  Chocolate and lots of laughing, it was lots of fun.  The sisters wanted to do an activity with us that we all loved. The four of us stood in a circle and said kind things to each other to lift the other one up.  Obviously I got teared up when I told Addyson that she was so pretty with a beautiful singing voice.  Sister Hardy told me I was a good cook to which I had to laugh.  No one has ever told me that so it was fun to hear!  One of the Sisters, Sister DeWilde, is from The Netherlands and left to go home this past week.  We loved her and hated to see her go.  I'm glad we at least got to have her over once.  
When the Sisters left Laney cried because she said she made two new friends that she was sad to see go.  We exchanged email addresses so we are glad we can keep in touch that way.  We were certainly blessed by them that evening and made a great memory.  


No comments: