Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Ponderizing

There was a talk during the October General Conference session that I thought was really cool.  It was about a term I hadn't heard before called Ponderizing.  Basically, you choose a scripture and ponder/memorize it for a week and see how you can apply it to your life.  This struck me as something our family could really do and benefit from.  You think about the scripture when you may be struggling with something or really in any situation.  We started doing this two weeks ago and I've loved it, I think the rest of our little family has, too.  So each Monday a new person pics a scripture, we think about it all week until the next Monday.  We meet back for FHE, or if we don't have time for a full lesson, we quickly discuss how we were able to apply the scripture in our lives the past week.  Then someone else pics a new scripture and we start over.  I'm really excited about Ponderizing, it's definitely a great way for us all to really see the scriptures working for us in our day to day lives.

No comments: