Sunday, November 1, 2015

Trick or Treat

Yesterday was one of those days that I knew if I got through, I was home free.  LOTS was on the agenda.  The day started bright and early for me.  I volunteered to be a door greeter at a swim meet and that lasted 7-noon.  It we pretty darn boring, and I'm glad that it's behind me.  Shortly after I got home it was time to get kids in their Halloween costumes.  Our trick or treat time in our neighborhood was 2-4.  Our neighbor's The Williams do a hayride for the kids each year and it's always a big hit.  After that was over, Addyson went to her friend Regan's neighborhood for more trick or treating.  To says we have a ton of candy at our house is an understatement.  The girls had so much fun, we love Halloween.  Now on to the holidays!



No comments: