Sunday, May 29, 2016

Amazing Teachers

This school year probably been our best so far.  Really great teachers, good friends in the girls classes, and they both worked hard to make good grades.

Lane had Mrs. Grande and she was so great for her.  She was patient, loved her class, made learning fun, but with the right amount of strictness.  Towards the end of the year Lane started referring to her as Carol Grande. I thought that was pretty funny.  

Addyson had Miss Lawson, she was super!  I think the kids really related to her because she's young, which adds the fun element.  She's really into technology and the kids love that, too.  She really challenged Addyson with novel studies, and worked with her in her advanced (6th grade!)Math.  

Both teachers were easy for me to communicate with, I would give them each hugs when I'd see them, and I loved them for loving my girls.  It was tough to say goodbye!  We were so blessed by these two ladies.




No comments: