Thursday, June 2, 2016

Youth Activity

Last night we hosted a youth activity at our house and it was one for the books!  My Beehivrs were in charge of this activity, so back in January when we planned the years activities, somehow "Slip n Slide Kickball" became the activity they were in charge of in June.

Ryan turned our yard into quite the play land.  Kids could choose from kickball, soccer, volleyball, trampoline, or playing air hockey in the shed.  For two hours straight these 30+ kids didn't stop!  Each of the Beehives brought a treat, and we put root wet in the margarita machine, so there was no shortage of sugar to go around.

As stressed that I was in getting this activity into motion, it turned into one of the best events we've had at our house, birthday parties included.  Two kids asked me if we could make this an annual thing at our house.  Maybe so!

I was so grateful for my little family in helping to make this an extra fun evening, for everyone!









No comments: