Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Operation!






I remember playing this game as a kid, and my sister Brandy always winning! I'd get so frustrated, and I look back on that now and laugh, I acted just the way Addyson does now when she looses a game, guess I can't get too upset with her about it?? :) Ryan and I both liked this game as kids so we decided to add it to our collection of games.


We played last night for Family Home Evening and it was really fun. At first Addyson got a little freaked out at the buzzing sound, but she quickly warmed up to it. We played a few rounds and Addyson won all of them! Well, Ryan helped her with the surgical procedures a little bit, ha ha

They've added a new "ailment", Brain Freeze. I thought it was funny, and it's actually the easiest one to remove...

I took a few pics because well, I love my new camera, and it was a fun night!

2 comments:

Nora said...

heather, send me your email again so I can add you.

Amy said...

That was one of my favorite games as a kid. I can't wait to play it with Lauren. How are you doing? I hope all is well. WE got home from the hospital on Tuesday and are enjoying our new little boy