Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cupcakes!






So I've started this thing with Addyson(and probably not the greatest idea I've had, but oh well). Almost every time Delaney and I pick her up from school we bring her some sort of a surprise. It could be a new book, her favorite butterfly cookie from the Toll House place, some stickers, etc. Like I said, not my greatest idea, but I can't help it. I must have gotten this "thing" from my Mom because she used to have fun treats waiting for my sisters and me after school.

Today the surprise was a cupcake waiting for her at home. There's this really yummy dessert place near our house that makes these huge cupcakes with loads of icing on top. I brought home 2; a S'mores cupcake, and a Peanut butter and Chocolate cupcake. I took some pictures of our treats after Addyson tore into them, guess I can't blame her for not wanting to wait for me to help her;) They were way too big for us to finish, so we'll save them for later.
Yesterday was gymnastics and my Mom said she wanted to see Addyson in action, so she came out and we had a fun day with her.

I took a pic of the way Ryan fixed Addyson's hair, I thought he did a pretty good job!

No comments: