Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Mom, will you straighten my hair?"





...words I didn't think I'd hear until the tween/early teenage years!

This morning as I was getting ready for the day Addyson comes walking in the bathroom and asks me to straighten her hair. She sees me straightening mine a lot so I guess it's natural that she wanted to see what it was all about.
The girl has awesome hair, really. I'm envious of the color, the perfect wave, and texture of it. The other day while I was fixing it I told her, "Do you know that people pay to have your same hair color?" She then said, "Really? They like me so much that they want the same hair color as me?" hehe

Unfortunately I didn't take a before pic of her hair before I straightened it, but I took a few after we were done(we weren't able to do all of her hair, little sister woke up from her nap sooner than expected). She was quite patient, maybe it was the sucker she had that kept her occupied. Thank goodness for Halloween candy!

No comments: