Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Times With My Girls

We had a great weekend. Yesterday morning Addyson and I took off and left Dad and Delaney at home for a few hours to run some errands. We started out at one of our favorite stores, Hobby Lobby, to get a few things to finish gifts for our sweet neighbors on our block. Then we hit HEB, and finally ended up at the nail salon to get our toes done. This is one of Addyson and my favorite things to do together, I love having a girl to do "girly" stuff with, and I'm glad she loves it as much as I do...

After nap time we went to Babies R Us to get a gate to keep Delaney from going down the stairs when we're in the game room. Finally, I can relax while the girls are up stairs playing! While we were at BRU, Geoffrey the Giraffe was there taking pics, so Addyson being the animal lover she is insisted on getting her and Delaney's pic taken with him. They turned out really cute. Delaney caught a glimpse of her Dad and she turned on her cute smile!